Photo Editing Software
I’m always trying new things, but I only provide reviews for stuff that I actually use. That helps keep the clutter down and keep you focused on the best stuff out there. I hope you find these reviews helpful as your create your own art.
Best Photo Editing Software Reviews
Five pieces of Photo Editing Software you should have
- Photomatix Review – the software I use most for the “look” of my photos
- SmugMug Review – how I share my photos online… I think SmugMug is the best
- Topaz Adjust Review – an amazing plugin to give very nice effects
- OnOne Software Review – a robust suite of products and great tools you should know
Additional Software you may find helpful
- Animoto Review – a fun and stylish way to make online videos. So easy!
- Lucis Pro Review – wonderful for adding sharp detail and pop
- Noiseware Review – great for reducing the “noise” in photos
- Magic Bullet Looks Review – I’m amazed at how much a simple filter can add to a video
- PhotoLooks Review – cool tool for giving your images some “pop”
- Photoshop Review – a nice review of Adobe Photoshop and why you need it!
- Portraiture Review – used for making people and portraits look amazing
- Topaz Detail Review – another winner from Topaz
- Topaz InFocus Review – another winner from Topaz
Photo Editing Software Coupon Codes
I also have a complete list of the best coupon codes for photo editing software.
Photo Editing Software Tutorials
For more information about my post-processing “process”, please check out one of my tutorials.
- FREE HDR Tutorial – a completely FREE step-by-step guide to HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography.
- HDR Video Tutorial – Trey’s best selling tutorial! Over 11 hours of instruction by Trey about his HDR photography and post-processing techniques.
- Discover the Art of Photography – an introduction to photography for beginning and intermediate photographers. You will learn how about setting up your camera, properly composing a photo, finding your artistic style, and improving the quality and beauty of your photos.
- Midnight in Paris – Fine Art Photography – Combines Miss Aniela’s dramatic fine art photography and Trey Ratcliff’s beautiful landscapes into an hands-on photoshoot and post-processing tutorial
- NEW! Landscape & Travel Photography Tutorial: New Zealand – this online photography course includes over four hours of step-by-step instruction. You will see how Trey sets up his camera to take photos, how he composes the shot, and how he performs HDR processing plus hundreds of other little tricks to make your photos look prettier.
- Textures Tutorial – learn Trey’s tricks to using textures to give your photos a unique look.
More Reviews and recommendations
I have many other reviews and recommendations you may find helpful!
- Camera Reviews – recommendations for digital cameras for any budget to skill level
- Camera Lens Reviews – detailed reviews of all the lens I use for my photography
- Other Reviews – various other software and hardware reviews
Any questions about the nature of these reviews? Please visit my Ethics Statement. It’s all quite simple!