20 Things the Nazis Made with their Secret AI War Machine Program
What if the Nazis had AI to Design War Machines?
Not that the Nazis need any more great ideas, but I thought this would be an interesting artistic exploration. I’m a bit of a WWII buff, and I’ve always enjoyed reading about the secret Nazi war machines that they never ended up making. Well, they tried to make a few, but nothing got into mass production.
Below are a series of AI images that explore everything from tanks to anti-air guns to planes to subs to submarine warriors. It’s all kind of parallel universe stuff… reminds me a bit of PKD’s “The Man in the High Castle,” which is one of his many stories I recommend!
Other AI Posts
Before I share these new AI creations, perhaps you’d like to see some of my recent AI thematic creations. They are all here on the blog under the “Artificial Intelligence” category as well. Enjoy!
– 40 Street Photos From 4,000 Years of Time Travel
– 32 Nonexistent People At Burning Man
– 35 Bible Verses Meet Artificial Intelligent Design
– 60 Stills from a Wes Anderson Sci-Fi Film That Doesn’t Exist
– 20 Entities I Encountered And Inspirations From DMT Reality
– 27 Tribes From Remote Villages In Papua New Guinea That No One Has Ever Seen
– 31 Burning Man art installations at Burning Man that do not exist
BTW, I started up a new AI Instagram @TraiRatcliff account so I could keep my main Instagram more with traditional photography. Be one of the first to join! And tell your friends, but only the cool ones… not the energy vampire friends you are trying to get rid of. 🙂
How did I do this?
I used Midjourney 4 and a series of different prompts. You can’t use the word “Nazi,” so I would kind of get around it with these sorts of prompts:
A fleet of massive world war 2 german secret oversized tanks storming into Moscow’s red square with german soldiers looking on wearing scary uniforms –ar 2:1