27 Tribes from Remote Villages in Papua New Guinea that No One Has Ever Seen
Follow my new @TraiRatcliff Instagram here!
This is the second in a series of mind-bending imagery, all created by an AI I’ve been working with. The first article explored art installations at Burning Man that do not exist and talks a little about how artists can team up with AIs in fun, inspiring, and innovative ways.
Here’s a few more too…
– 40 Street Photos From 4,000 Years of Time Travel
– 32 Nonexistent People At Burning Man
– 60 Stills from a Wes Anderson Sci-Fi Film That Doesn’t Exist
– 20 Entities I Encountered And Inspirations From DMT Reality
– How Artificial Intelligence Interprets Bible Verses – 35 Holiest Of Holy Creations Of Artificial Intelligent-Design
I went to Papua New Guinea several years ago and I was so amazed by seeing so many different types of tribes (see my Original Photos Here). I found their customs and the way they decorated themselves to be mesmerizing. There are still many undiscovered villages in Papua New Guinea as well, so I decided to make that a theme here.
I used some of my images as reference and for many of these queries to the AI, I used “in the style of Trey Ratcliff.” Luckily, because I’ve uploaded so many “people” photos to the internet over the past 15 years, the AI can kind of figure out my style. For these, I did many different switches and adjustments on the types of images. Male to female, age 8 to 80 to see all the variations. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did creating them!