Google+ Invites – How-to-System
This system helps your friends get into the invite queue! It may take a bit, but all systems are go. I’ve met hundreds of people in Google video hangouts so far… may see you soon too! 🙂
[Note: Once you are invited, it may take a bit to get the email as Google+ is throttling incoming members.]
1) Already in Google+? We need your help! Jump to step 3!
2) Come to StuckInCustoms Facebook Page and see if you can find a thread that has remaining invitations. Put your email in that thread (not on the wall).
3) Accept your invite when it arrives, then return to the StuckInCustoms Facebook Page and pay it forward by saying, “I have 10-15 (whatever) invites for Google+ so leave your email below and I’ll get you in!”
4) To invite people in, create a new circle and fill it with email addresses that need access.
5) Share a post or photo with that circle, and it will ask you if you want to email people not in Google+. Say yes, and they will get an email invite!
And, if you are looking for me in Google+, here is My Google Profile.
– Come see this thread if you are looking for Tips on video Hangouts!
– Here is a Photographer’s List in Google+
– Here is Part 2 of the Photographer’s List in Google+
Daily Photo – Long Road in Montana
This is the road I got stuck on after my 4-wheeler caught on fire. Now, of course, I had all my photography equipment with me… who wouldn’t take a whole host of photo equipment on a 4-wheeler joyride? I don’t know! I mean, you gotta be ready just in case the dang thing catches on fire!
And further down that road, a few days later, I saw this… I posted this a while ago, but I’m re-posting in case you missed it…