Thanks again to Origin!
I’m really loving my Origin PC! I’m using it 75% for running Lightroom really fast and the other 25% for gaming!
Daily Photo – Ribbons in Sanya
We were by one of the giant Buddha statues on Sanya, and, like at most temples, there is a place for visitors to make a symbolic donation. Every religion has some sort of area like this… There’s a big difference between ones in China and the ones in Japan. Chinese ones are almost entirely uniform, as you can see here. The ones in Japan are much more varied and interesting on an individual level. It’s kind of a key indicator of how different the cultures are…