PhotoWalk in Los Angeles today with me and Tom Anderson!
- Time/Date: Sunday Feb 26th starting at 4:30PM – Arrive early to shake hands! 🙂
- Location: We’ll meet in Santa Monica at the base of the pier. http://g.co/maps/upf36
- RSVP here on Google Schemer
- Not yet on Google Schemer and want a free invite? Just click this invite link: goo.gl/RoxQg
The event is open to all skill levels. Even bring your mobile phone camera! And it’s also a family-friendly event, so feel free to bring your kids. See you soon!
And, upcoming PhotoWalk in Austin during SXSW!
As usual, all skill levels are invited as is the whole family
- Time/Date: Saturday, March 10 at 2 PM.
- Location: The hidden G+ lot (TBA!)
- RSVP on Google Schemer: http://goo.gl/LkaKO
- Secret Google Schemer Invite link: goo.gl/RoxQg
- No SXSW badge required!
We’ll have great prizes and more… stay tuned!
Daily Photo – Tree and Path and Little Tower in France
Walking across the country gardens of Versailles can make you feel as lazy and relaxed as royalty. And that’s not a bad thing. Well, unless you are a photographer, which means you can’t ever just stroll along and forget what you are seeing. It’s a blessing and a curse… the need to always be “on” and taking hyper-notice of everything around you. I’m glad for it though, really.