What am I doing right now?
- Just became a citizen of New Zealand so I got my new Passport. The idea of having two Passports is bizarrely satisfying.
- Been playing with NFTs, launched in 4 different marketplaces, and just passed 1000ETH in total volume. It sounds like I know what I am doing, but I’m making it up as I go along! See more at www.TreyRatcliff.com.
- Recently launched a new company called Machine Elf, which is focused on creating content for consciousness. Watch some of those fractals; they are hopefully mind-blowing.
- Doing a few more epic road trips around New Zealand since I’m [happy to be] stuck here during a pandemic.
- Launching a new audio podcast called “Molecules I’ve Ingested,” but still plan to add more episodes to “Trey’s 360 Podcast.”
- Also released a new art project to explore our relationship with AIs.
What’s a “now” page anyhoo?
A clever idea by Derek Sivers that he describes on his About Now page! It lets people see what you’re currently working on and excited about! (Better than an About page or FB Updates).